Little China-Doll

Connecting with your ethnic "roots" is such an important thing to do in life - to know where you came from in order to know where you are going ... especially when you are multi-ethnic CUTIE-PIE - whose ethnic make up is Chinese, Japanese, Hawaiian, Korean (and I am sure I am miss a couple others)!!

I am proud to introduce my friend Aaron & his beautiful daughter Avery. We had a wonderful time walking the streets of Chinatown (O'ahu), while allowing Avery to explore her Chinese culture. Please enjoy our adventure & images that were captured...







Who doesn't like "Daddy Shoulder Rides"??




Not every moment can be sunshine & smiles!


She is looking for "letters" that may be on the wall ... yes, everything is a teachable moment!


Bubbles anyone??



There are several "series" of moments I captured - that I absolutely fell in love with ... here's a few...











Thank you, Avery for sharing this time with me. I really enjoyed our "girl" games, the stories you shared & for my beautiful story card ... but mostly, thank you for sharing your sweet spirit with me. Aunty will miss you - until next time of course :)


Aaron - Thank you for your friendship. Safe travels. Aloha ...
P.S. please be sure to show "Bubbles" the bubble pictures!