3 Little Munchkins + 2

First off, I can't tell you enough how much I love this family! They are very near and dear to our hearts ... so whenever we are asked to photography them - WE JUMP! Especially for their youngest, I have been photographing her since she was born! It's amazing to witness all three of them grow up and to see what their journeys allow them to experience. Wouldn't miss this for the world!! :)

Oh yeah - their parents are pretty "cool" too ;).

I am sure you will tell from the photos, but we laughed... SO MUCH... during this shoot. When you are able to allow kids to be kids, and to allow parents to also release their inner child - the FUN BEGINS!! :)

Love you guys! Thank you so much for trusting us again to capture your heart moments!! :)
Be blessed ...
















This walking series of pics, I just found to be SOO precious!




We were blessed with a BEAUTFUL Rainbow! Mahalo, Ke Akua!






Just the kids again...

l


When I asked them to naturally pose - this is what I got. Very typical... ;)




PEEK-A-BOO!!


To leave you with ONE more smile...